Diana Angus
Jacque Davis
Jeanette Davis
Linda Nelson-Johnson
Jeannie McMacken
Joan Pao
Sharon Richardson
Tara Ritacco
Lynn Rogers
Mary Jo Stipe
Mary Vaneecke
Nancy Young

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lynn Rogers



Artist Statement:

Rhythm, harmony and balance all come from music and enhance my work.  The natural world is where I find inspiration and spirituality. I believe that what you put out into the world comes back many times over, so I strive to find meaning and authenticity in all that I do.  I seek to create art that informs but can also cause change by providing new ways to think about a subject.

I strive to look beyond the surface.  My work can be viewed and appreciated, but taking time to observe closely yields more images and information.  In all things, sifting carefully through the layers helps one arrive at the core.



Pueblo Bonito 30" x 36"   NFS

                                     
Newspaper Rock  40" x 35"   NFS  
                                                                        

Arid Agua   43" x 32"  NFS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment